Tuesday, April 30, 2024

First Time Adjudication

After becoming an Adjudicator in July 2013 (Read here), I did wonder when would I be asked to take up my first case of adjudication. 

I remember since then, I have been asked to consider taking up adjudication cases at least three times by the Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC). Unfortunately, I had to decline because of work commitments or imminent overseas travels.

Finally on 16 February 2024, I was appointed to take up my very first case of adjudication, that's after more than ten and a half years since July 2013. As the saying goes: "It's better late than never". This is another milestone achieved!


I am pleased of the outcome and I believe I have reached my decision based on utmost diligence, impartiality and independence to resolve the case.

No comments: