Friday, March 18, 2005

Indian Wells ATP Tennis Masters 2005

Indian Wells ATP Tennis Masters series is now in progress. This afternoon, I saw Agassi thrashed Coria 6-4, 6-1. Really no fight.

Then Federer was neck to neck with Ljubicic. 4-4 when I had to stop watching and  returned to work. Still unsure who finally got through.

Previously, I used to have this bet with Paul on who would win finally. He was real focused on his hero. I tended to go for the underdog.

This year, Paul is not around, so no bet.

Paul, what is your gut feeling this time around?

5 comments:

jenQker said...

what about Safin?

Penny152 said...

Safin's out man " It was the worst match i ever played in my career. i have never felt so bad on court in my entire career." said the big man. Excuses, excuses. At one point, he smashed his racket " I felt like destroyed it. I really touched bottom of my game." So typical of him

Serenely said...

Dad... maybe you can change your blog settings to let people post comments anomymously. So Paul can post comments even though he is not ready to start a blog yet.

Alfred Lee said...

I have yet to figure out how to do an anonymous posting.

Serenely said...

Steps to allow people to post an anonymous posting on your blog
1. Login into your blogger account
2. Click on 'Change Settings'
3. Click on the 'Comments' tab (On the top part of the screen)
4. Scroll to "Who can comment?"
5. Select "Anyone" on the drop down list