Saturday, November 02, 2013

Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri

 
Eating satay in Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri in Damasara Uptown was one of the travel itinerary scheduled just before we commenced our tour to Pahang on 20 October.
 
I was however advised against going to attempt this because the outlet may not be opened so early and that the traffic jam and long queue may cause undue delay to the tour. So, satay had to wait.
 
To my surprise, my nieces were very kind  and thoughtful to arrange a feast of satay specially ordered from the Damasara Uptown Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri for the evening I returned from the tour of Pahang.
 

They had ordered a whopping 140 sticks of beef, chicken and lamb satay.  The satay were delicious and the beef in particular was tender. Size-wise, Hj. Samuri satay is larger than normal. Two types of peanut sauce were available - one sweet and the other spicy, Both were equally flavourful. By the time we finished, we had just barely consumed half of the amount. I was declared the biggest consumer - 13 sticks! I had never eaten so much delicious satay at one go!

I discovered later that there was a synergy in the order of the satay among the three sisters. Sze figured out the number of sticks required, Suan drove to the outlet to buy the satay and Min foot the bill!

Thanks Girls!

1 comment:

Min said...

they are like the power puff girls!