Friday, March 02, 2007

At Work in Chap Goh Mei

House is quiet again. Sam has just left for Singapore yesterday to begin his new phase of working life. A little rat in the rat race :) Glad to know that he has found a place to stay in such a short time. With that, we have no worry to visit him in Singapore.

This year, I won't be spending Chap Goh Mei in Sabah this Sunday. I will be away in Shanghai working, mind you, not holidaying. The Client has told us that he has already instructed his staff to work full day on Sunday-Chap Goh Mei. I just couldn't understand why the urgency. But then, some clients just like to look busy at the most unexpected time. By Tuesday, I will be flying back to Sabah. Just imagine you get stuck in one Shanghai office for 2 days and then to the Airport without seeing much of Shanghai.

By the time I am back at home sweet home, my dear wife will not be around because she will be again away on duty in West Malaysia. Home is really getting quiet........

No comments: