Thursday, March 08, 2007

Home Alone

I am home alone again. Maid is also away back to Indonesia. She left the early following morning after I came back from Shanghai.

For dinner just now, I was thinking of going out to look for a meal. But then, I decided to look into the fridge to see what I could make out for dinner. Well, some left-over stewed mushroom chicken. So what the hack, got it warmed up and cooked a bit of rice. It was umpteen years since I last cooked a pot of rice! As it turned out, a bit wet - border line between rice and porridge. Mixed it up with the stew and there goes a meal! Think about it, the other two Lee's of the family, one in Newcastle, another in Singapore probably do better than me.

I called Sam last night well past nine. Believe it, he was still in the office working! The look of it, he has set such high standard that is unheard of in Sabah :) As a boss, I wish I have a staff like that!

2 comments:

jenQker said...

your meal sounds like the ones i usually whip up when i was in uni. haha. its a guy thing...
haha me standard? nolar... the bosses here stay up as long as we do.

Alfred Lee said...

No wonder so many single bosses in Singapore !