Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas is Coming

Wow, it's been a long time since I last blogged.

This December has been unusually busy. With so many outstation duties and deadlines to meet, many people would jump to congratulate our good business fortune. Thank God for that. But, my spinal pain is driving me nut. At time, I wish there is some kind of instruments that I can just insert into my back, shoulder and right hand and just cut it off so that the pain could be removed once and for all.

Thank God, pain has subsided a lot today. Reasons: with prayers from loved ones plus expensive health  supplement introduced by friend which I have started consuming and physio by the wife. All these add to slow but sure recovery.

The other day on 15 Dec, I was stuck at KLIA for 6.5 hours (from 3.30pm to 10pm) trying to catch an earlier flight back . The dread of waiting was compounded with the searing pain, truly unbearable at times. Then I got a call from Serene, that chatting came at the right moment and truly helped to relieve the pain. Thanks again, Serene.

Tomorrow, Praise Kids Church will be celebrating Christmas. I will have to do an illusion as one of the items. I have not done an illusion this whole year. Another chance to polish. At the moment, I am still working on it. By God's grace, I hope that the illustration will have an impact.

By the way, just let you know that Paul has since 5 Dec been undergoing industrial training in our firm 's Condominium Project site just by Jalan Damai very near to our office. He is enjoying it I think, getting a feel of the Nitti gritty of civil and structural engineering.

5 comments:

jenQker said...

worried for you dad. will pray harder. you should go for further medical checkup to double check on things. maybe you could even find the true source of pain and be able to treat it directly.

SunnyPerth said...

I agreed. Your dad is so stubborn and your mum does not nag enough!

Serenely said...

I'm glad I called at the right time. And I enjoyed our short chat with you too. I didn't realise how painful it was at that time because you always sound so cheerful. Please take it easy. Can't Uncle Yin Khun go instead for some of those trips?

Alfred Lee said...

He was stuck with some visitors from China. Another potential hydro project in Sabah.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my motto is - "It's your life" If he wants to live with the pain, it's his choice. Say it once or twice - never nag