Friday, July 29, 2005

Report About Melbourne from Sabah Connection

Last night in Tong Hing Supermart, I saw a girl whom I was very sure I met somewhere before. I just couldn't recall. Finally, she came over and said, "Uncle, Auntie, remember me, Loy". In that instance, I remember.

She told us she has a wonderful time in Melbourne spending one month there. She met up with Sam, Paul and Julius. She has great admiration for Melbourne. According to her, that's the best place she has ever been. Her comment: It's a place where anything you want is available and things are fresh.

We'll be there one day of course not forgetting Newcastle. That's also a must for us to go. Sydney as well. Now, we'll have better reason to go. Serene and MH will be there soon.

1 comment:

jenQker said...

haha.. loi... never even said goodbye before she left.