Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Cutting Chilli

The other Sunday morning. we drove north to Kota Belud again. My wife finally got her nyiru. We bought more than 2 Kg of crabs (12 nos in all), tapioca and 1/2 kg of green chilli.

I spent the afternoon preparing the crabs and cutting up the green chili for the pickled chili. I cut the chilli without any protective glove and just bare hands. At that time, hardly any hot feeling. But by the time I finished, the hot sensation started to kick in and persisted for the rest of the day. Wow..........not a nice feeling. A good lesson to learn. Never cut a lot of chili without some kind of protection to your bare hands!

3 comments:

jenQker said...

i miss crabs...

Serenely said...

me too.

Penny152 said...

Come home .... I know where to get good crabs ....