Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cute

It is rare to find kid who is so willing to pose and be photographed. I find him very adorable! On the way back from Kluang to Sri Gading, My wife kept asking him to tell stories and sing songs. He obliged and before long, he was just too tired to carry on and fell asleep.

When I was at the wheel and he was telling stories, I was for some moments thought that I was back in the 80's listening to my kids telling stories. Somehow, non-Caucasian English-speaking kids sound very similar. Yea, stop dreaming!

2 comments:

Serenely said...

Very cute :)

He can list one of his future ambitions next time as 'Model'

Penny152 said...

Correction! He made a bargain with me - i had to tell him a story and he repaid with 3 songs for every story. So i told him "Little Red Riding Hood', "3 Little Pigs", and the "Jungle Book". The good thing about telling him the story is that he filled in the blanks most of the time!!