Thursday, September 22, 2005

Romantic Quotable Quotes

 
I am always fascinated by certain people who could play around with words and come up with inspiring phrases or quotes.
"You make me want to be a better man!" from this weirdo Jack... remember..

The other night in the Korean soap opera, I heard another pretty good one. Immediately after the wedding scene between this lovely couple, the lovely wife said to the husband, "Will you still love me just as much when I am an old granny with a head full of white hair". This is what he said, " My love for you now is at its minimum, but by the time you are an grand old granny, it will be at its maximum". Not a bad quote as far as romantic quotes are concerned. Don't you think?

These three nights, my wife has been away in Nexus attending seminar. Out from her schedule, she came back and took the trouble to prepare me special dishes for my dinner. Wow... I was really lost for words.... But I did say to her, "You make me want to be a better husband!". That's my quotable quote....from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Ah Bou said...

That's really sweet. I guess now that you guys are alone...you can have more time with each other. Plus you don't get embarrass compared with times when the children are around...hahahahaha. Like they said...you can pick up where you left off (right around Serene's birth)...just joking...as far as quotable quotes go...I have one from Jerry McGuire.In his words "You complete me"...caoz

Penny152 said...

That's sweet. By the way, the quote is from Jack Nichalson to Helen Hunt in the movie "As good as It Gets"
To be a better husband : Buy me more durians, cut open those coconuts and het me the juice! I'm a simple person with simple needs (smile)