Saturday, April 05, 2014

Working Visit to Singapore

Our recent trip to Singapore was more a "working visit" rather than a sight seeing tour. As the boys hardly have the chance to eat home-cooked food, it was the idea of their mom to "bring" herself - the home chef to Singapore to do the job on the spot.


Of course in Singapore, no one would visit the place without tasting some of the many many food that the place can offer. We had a chance to eat the bean sprouts chicken rice which we last ate in Ipoh (read here). I must say that it was authentic and similar to what I had in Ipoh.


At Ya Kun Kaya Toast, I reminisced the old days when I followed my grandfather to the coffee shop. Normally, one cup was ordered. I had to drink from the saucer while my grandfather would drink from the cup!

2 comments:

jenQker said...

now you have the saucer AND the cup all to yourself! lol.

Serenely said...

You should be the one drinking from the cup and giving the saucer to the boys! ^_^