Sunday, February 03, 2008

Impression Counts

Remember the young engineer who came to ask for endorsement of his documents? Yes, he came a second time early last week.

He came again to ask for my endorsement as his proposer for his application to become graduate member of IEM. He was again in slippers and short pants. This time, I was not very pleased. I took his application form and asked him to come again in more decent appearance before I would sign. Well, I said it with a smile:)

He dropped by last Friday morning in long pants and a better looking T-shirt. I signed the document and we had another interesting chat. He told me his mom did give him a good scolding for being sloppy.

Before he left, he asked whether he could email me things that he finds interesting and likes to share. I said "Why not". So far, I have not received anything from him yet.

One thing I hope he has learnt - Impression counts !

No comments: