Friday, August 11, 2006

Dai Yi Long

 
Every now and then, my car wipers would be stuck with Ah Long's name cards. At other times, they just dump a few into the mail box. Some opt to throw them into your house compound, squeeze them through the gap under your office door or clip them together with your electricity bill. Loan sharking by these dai yi long seem to be the in thing business in KK nowadays.
Just the other day, I got a call from one claiming to be from Citibank. He said his bank is also offering pre-approved loan of RM18,000.00 to me. Just say yes in the phone and he would arrange to transfer the money into my account. I flatly said no.

I was thinking: Is bank also into dai yi long business!

1 comment:

SunnyPerth said...

They just wanted to find out your acount number. One receives a lot from some via email that claim to be African price wanting to transfer their money to avoid the chaos in their country,another way to trick you to reveal your account. These bastards and bitches.