Saturday, May 20, 2006

I am Not Stupid 2

 
I have been going around quite a number of the video shops looking for the authentic non-pirated copy of "I am Not Stupid 2". Somehow, I had not been successful. This morning, My wife and I were in a Coffee Shop in old Inanam having kon low mee breakfast. A peddler came along and offered a stack of pirated DVD's to us. It has not been my habit to look at these CD's or DVD's because it's not my policy to buy these pirated stuff. Somehow this time, I scanned and I found one and only one copy of "I am Not Stupid 2" inside the stake. After much struggle, I bought it.
It turned out, this 2nd series of "I am Not Stupid" is really a very moving movie. I found the part when the father pleading with the school principal at his dead bed for a 2nd chance to be given to his son to go back to study most touching. His son was earlier expelled for beating up a teacher.

I must confess, Mediacorp does produce good movies!

By the way, we recently bought a DVD/CD/MP3 player. Reason: To play the DVD on "The Da Vinci Code - Fact or Fiction" in the Cell meeting in our house.

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Looking forward to enjoying your full state-of-the-art entertainment system!