Saturday, June 18, 2005

Instant Cafe

Last Wednesday night, my wife and I went to the Instant Cafe show cum dinner at STAR. Last year, Paul went with us when they last performed also at STAR.

There were fewer casts this year and the show was not that funny. Just to share a short political jokes said that night for laughs:

Patrick Teoh: YB, what is your stand on corruption?
YB: I am 100% against receiving of bribe.
PT: There were rumours that you did receive them!
YB: I didn't take bribe, I only received gifts.
PT: It was said that you sometimes asked for them!
YB: No. I did not ask for them. I merely suggest.
PT: You are well known as a strong BN supporter.
YB: Yes. As a matter of fact. I am a strong supporter of the PM of the day. In fact, I would support whoever is the PM of the day, even if it is Anwar Ibrahim.

1 comment:

Ah Bou said...

Oh wow, wish i was there to watch the Instant Cafe Show...i remember how we all enjoyed it last year ...well, maybe it might not be as good as last year...but I still admire their work...hope they'll come down to KK sometime in the future...