Saturday, September 13, 2008

Being in the Company of the Likes of Nelson Mandala

Being the other half of the new Pengarah, I had the honour of being invited to join the farewell dinner hosted by 30+ lecturers of IPG last night.

The food was good but the most memorable and touching moments were when each lecturer shared each of his/her feeling and perception about this outgoing Timbalan from the bottom of their hearts.
 
" She was fair in the dealing of all"
"She is always approachable. I feel like I am dealing with a friend rather then my superior"
"She is humble"
"She was always willing to listen to what we have to say and tried her best to solve our problem"
"The two years she was with us is too short and I wish she could stay longer"
and the list goes on.
 
I was almost moved to tears in discovering the impact she has made on so many people in a span of two years.

In my heart, I felt bless to be in the company of the likes of Nelson Mandela or Mother Theresa if I may put it like this :)

No comments: