Sunday, May 18, 2008

1969 Vs 2008




Last Friday, I attended a wedding dinner of the son of one of my former secondary school classmates of Lok Yuk School, KK. We had the chance of meeting up with old friends whom we have not seen for some time. All show sign of having been "ravaged" by the passage of time. It's hard to believe that almost half a century has passed since those days when we were secondary school boys and girls!
 
I thought it would be interesting to see what almost 40 long years have done to us. But by their faces, they look a happier bunch in 2008 compared to 1969 then!

1 comment:

Serenely said...

As I was perusing the photos, the same thought crossed my mind... that the faces seemed more smiling and joyful in 2008... perhaps a sign of God's goodness and graciousness over each and every one of your lives!