Monday, October 29, 2007

Miracle

I have been searching for my missing electronic organiser since last Wednesday night (24 Oct) after coming back from my badminton session. I searched the bag through and through and the next day back to Basel Hall to check whether it was left there. I was sure I took it with me to play game on Wednesday night. But no sign of it.

I also searched through my office table just in case I left it there. Not once but a few rounds. Still no sign of it. Unlike Serene, she knew where she lost her ring. In my case, I couldn't pin-point a specific location. That made searching really difficult.

After almost a week, I almost gave up. I reasoned with myself saying it's time to let go such "old" piece of gadget and probably it's time to get a more stylist kind of organiser. After all, many of my friends have asked me to move with time and get one more up-to-date kind of organiser.

But then, there is just too much information kept in it. Beside hundreds of addresses and phone numbers, there are all the pin nos and passwords of cards, enrich membership password and what have you. How am I going to get these back.

This morning just before going to work, I said another prayer. "God, You know how desperate I am for this organiser and I have no other alternative but to come to you one last time. Just somehow lead me to my organiser".

This morning as I entered the office conference room for our office staff weekly devotion and prayer meeting, Wow, I just couldn't believe my eyes, my organiser was placed on top of the conference table! There was no need to find out how it got there. Suffice to say, it's another miracle !

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Truly miraculous! I can relate to the agonising feeling over losing something very precious and important. So happy to hear that the story had a happy ending.